Central Ordnance Depot (COD), Jabalpur invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned various posts. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 30 May 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 20
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 05
- Fireman: 02
- Packer: 01
- Mazdoor: 05
- Cook (Canteen): 01
- Vendor (Canteen): 04
- Viewer: 01
- Gardener: 01
- For Post 1: Candidate must possess Higher Secondary (10+2) with Typing Speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English and @ 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- For Post 2 to 8: Candidate must possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with the relevant experience in the concerned trade.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on last date of receipt of application
- For Post 1 to 3, 5 & 7: Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 4, 6 & 8: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Physical Test/ Endurance Test/ Practical Test/ Trade Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on the prescribed format with complete Bio- data along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with three recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and a self- addressed envelope affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 25/- may be forwarded to the “Recruitment Cell, C/o Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot, Post Box. No. 20, Jabalpur (MP) – 482 001”