Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway (CR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) and Specialist for a period of three months only in Divisional Railway Hospital, Nagpur. Eligible and interested candidates can send their application by email on or before 20 May 2020. Retired doctores are also eligible to apply for the posts. Interview will be conducted online on Skype/ WhatsApp Conferencing by committee on daily basis from 10 AM onwards.
Last Date of Application - 20 May 2020
Central Railway Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) and Specialist Vacancy Details
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) - 26 Posts
- Specialist (Anaesthetist) - 4 Posts
- Specialist (Physician) - 4 Posts
- Specialist Intesivists - 4 Posts
Specialist - Rs. 46,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) and Specialist Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- GDMO - MBBS
- MBBS with post-graduate degree/diploma in the respective field of speciality. Three years of experience in clinical work after post-graduate degree in desirable.
How to Apply for Central Railway Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) and Specialist Posts Jobs 2020
Interested candidates/ retired persons can apply for Central Railway Doctor Recruitment 2020 on email on firstname.lastname@example.org along with application in the prescribed format and related documents such as self attested copies of marksheet of each year/semester, degree certificate, age proof on or before 20 May 2020.