Central Tibetan Schools Administration invited application from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up the posts of Legal and Vigilance Consultant, Superintendent Accounts /Audit, UDC, Stenographer and LCD. The eligible candidates have to send duly filled application in the prescribed format within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement i.e. 23 November 2013.
Starting Date of Registration: 08 November 2013
Close Date of Registration: 23 November 2013, Within 15 Days of Publication of Advertisement
- Legal and Vigilance Consultant: 01 Post
- Superintendent Accounts /Audit: 01 Post
- UDC: 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 02 Posts
- LDC: 01 Post
Total Number of Posts: 09 Posts
- Legal and Vigilance Consultant: Rs.12,000/- PM (fixed)
- Superintendent Accounts /Audit: Rs.14,800 PM (Fixed)
- UDC: Rs.12,000 PM(Fixed)
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: Rs. 14,800 PM (Fixed)
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 12,000 PM(Fixed)
- LDC: Rs 9,300/- PM(fixed)
- Legal and Vigilance Consultant: 65 years
- Superintendent Accounts /Audit: 65 years
- UDC: 35 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 35 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 27 years
- LDC: 27 years
- Legal and Vigilance Consultant: Degree from a recognised University with 05 years of experience as Legal and vigilance Assistant in Central /State Govt./Central State Autonomous/statutory Central /State Govt./Central State Autonomous.
- Superintendent Accounts /Audit: . Degree from a recognised University with 05 years of experience as Account/Audit Assistant in Central /State Govt./Central State Autonomous/statutory organisations
- UDC: Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with 05 years of experience as LDC or equivalent grades in Central/State Govt./Central State Autonomous/statutory organisations or reputed private organisations
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: Graduate from a recognised University and Dictation 10 MTS @ 100 w.p.m. Trans: 40 mts(English) 55mts(Hindi) and working knowledge of computers programmes such as Windows. MS Office. Fox base/Fox Pro. Unix and use of internet.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Graduate from a recognized university Dictation 10 MTS 80 w.p.m Trans: 50 mnts(English) 65mts (1 Hindi) working knowledge of computers such a windows, MS office and use of internet.
- LDC: Intermediate or equivalent from any recognised Board with minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi of computer
Upper Age Relaxation
Upper Age Relaxation id admissible up to 65 years for the retired employees for Central/ State Govt. or Central/ State Autonomous bodies on short term contract basis.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/trade test/interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• For Application format and details of qualification, experiences and other conditions, please visit the website www.ctsa.nic.in
• The number of short term contract vacancies may increase or decrease.
• The administrations reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above mentioned short term contract basis vacancy.
• Age shall be reckoned as on 30.10.2013.
• Copies of certificates dully attested by Gazetted officer in support of Educational qualification, Experience, Date of Birth to be enclosed with the application.
• The administration may conduct written test/trade test/interviews for the above short term contract basis vacancies.
• Any application with incomplete /blank information will be rejected.
• Filled up application on prescribed format must reach the Director, Central Tibetan Schools Administration , Ess Ess Plaza, Community Center, Sector-03, Rohini, Delhi-110085 with in 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Check the below link for complete information.