Central University of Punjab, Bathinda invited applications for recruitment to faculty positions in the certain Centres of Studies. The candidates eligible for the post can download the application form available at www.centralunipunjab.com; www.cup.ac. in and submit it complete in all respects on or before 1 August 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 01 August 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 7 Posts
1. Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science: Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (One post),
- Associate Professor (One post) and
- Professor (One post)
3. Economic Studies: Assistant Professor: 01 Post
4. Physical and Mathematical Science: Assistant Professor (Physical Sciences): 01 Post
5. South and Central Asian Studies: Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 42,000/- p.m. (Fixed)
- Associate Professor: Negotiable based on experience
- Professor: Negotiable based on experience
- As per “UGC regulations on minimum qualifications for Appointment of teachers and other academic staff in Universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance Of standards in higher education 2010” and the 2nd Amendments to the Regulations issued in June 2013.
- As per National Council for Teacher Education regulations, 2009.
- Retired teachers fulfilling essential qualifications can also apply.
The process of selection may be by a presentation/ seminar/interview or a combination thereof.
How to Apply
The candidate should download the application form available at website www.centralunipunjab.com; www.cup.ac.in and submit it complete in all respects along with below documents on or before 1 August 2014 to Registrar, Central University of Punjab, City Campus, Mansa Road, Bathinda-151 001, India
- One set of self attested certificates and other supporting documents to be attached with the application form.
- Five Copies Summary Sheet and the API form along with their application. The API form is available at university website.
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand draft in the favour of Central University of Punjab payable at Bathinda.