Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS) Job Notification: Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS) has invited applications for the Junior Research Fellowship Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 28 September 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 28 September 2019
Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS) Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy Details
- Computer Science & Engineering : 07 Posts
- Electronic & Communication Engineering: 08 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellowship Job
- Computer Science & Engineering : Degree in Computer Science/Engg/Technology, Computer Science & Enga/Technology, Computer Science/Engg & IT, software Engg/Technology Computer Science & Automation Engg/Tech, Computer Science/Technology & Informatics Engg, Information Science & Engg/Technology, Computer & Communication Engg, Computer Networking or M. Sc (Computer Science)
- Electronic & Communication Engineering: Degree in Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg, Electronics Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Computer Engg, Electronics & Control Engg, Electronics & Communication System Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Telemetric Engg, Industrial Electronics Engg, Telecommunication & Information Tech. Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electrical with Communication Engg or M. Sc(Physics/Electronics).
- Mechanical Engineering: Degree in Mechanical & Automation Engg, Mechanical & Production Engg, Mechtronics Engg.
- Electrical Engineering: Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 28 September 2019.