Central Footwear Development Center Agra invited applications for the Posts of Assistant Director (Technical), Steno typist, Documentation and Librarian. The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement- 17 January 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Director (Technical)- 02 Posts
- Steno typist - 01 Post
- Documentation and Librarian- 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Technical)- Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Steno typist- Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800+Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Documentation and Librarian- Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Assistant Director (Technical)- Degree in Leather Technology from recognized University/Institution or equivalent and three years experience in footwear training institution or technical organization dealing with footwear or footwear manufacturing unit OR three years Diploma in Footwear Technology from GLI or any recognized Institution/ two years Textile Institute, UK Diploma in Footwear Technology from Institute like CFTI, FDDI,CLRI, with five years experience in responsible capacity in Footwear Training Institution or Technical Organization dealing with footwear or footwear manufacturing unit.
- Steno typist- Graduate from a recognized University with typing speed in English 40 wpm and Stenography 80words with two years experience in Commercial or Government Institution.
- Documentation and Librarian- Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (minimum one year’s duration) from a recognized institution and three years experience in responsible capacity in relevant field.
- Assistant Director (Technical)- Not exceeding 35 Years
- Steno typist- Not exceeding 30 Years
- Documentation and Librarian- Not exceeding 30 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: Director, Central Footwear Training Institute, C-41 & 42, Site-C, Industrial Area, Sikandara, Agra-282007 (U.P) so as to reach within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.