CBSE Class 12th Chapter, Chemistry in Everyday Life carries 3 Marks in board exam. Experts of Jagranjosh.com offer the best practice material that covers all important questions so that students will not miss any portion while preparing for board exams or competitive exams. Consider the mentioned terms/questions at the time of studying.
- What do you mean by chemotherapy? How would you classify drugs?
- Function of enzyme catalysis?
To get the CBSE class 12th GUESS PAPERS, Click Here
- Enzyme inhibitors and competitive inhibitors.
- Process of receptors receiving chemical messengers. (very important)
To get the CBSE class 12th QUESTION PAPERS, Click Here
- Differentiate between antagonists and agonists
- Write short note on:
To get the CBSE class 12th PRACTICE PAPERS, Click Here
- Function of histamines.
- Why do antihistamines not affect the secretion of acid in stomach? (very important)
- What are antidepressant drugs? Give example.
- Differentiate between narcotic and non-narcotic analgesics.
- With few example show that how antibiotics have effect on micro-organisms?
To get the CBSE class 12th NCERT SOLUTIONS, Click Here
- Differentiate between antiseptics and disinfectants with examples.
- Sleeping pills are asked to use by the patients suffering from sleeplessness but with caution and only on doctor’s advice. Why? (very important)
- Requirement of artificial sweetening agents.
- Why do soaps not work in hard water? (very important)
- Differentiate between anionic, cationic and non-ionic detergents.
- Name the sweetening agent used in the preparation of sweets for a diabetic patient.
- What are biodegradable and non-biodegradable detergents? Give one example of each.
- Explain the cleansing action of soaps. (very important)
- Why are cimetidine and ranitidine better antacids than sodium hydrogencarbonate or magnesium or aluminum hydroxide?
- Low level of noradrenaline is the cause of depression. What type of drugs is needed to cure this problem? Name two drugs.
Visit CBSE Section to get SOLVED & UNSOLVED question papers, Sample papers, online test with solution, study material, NCERT Solutions And Much More………