Central Horticultural Experiment Station Jobs Notification: Central Horticultural Experiment Station invited applications for the post of Young Professional – II and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 10 May 2019.
Walk-in-Interview - 10 May 2019
CHES Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
- Young Professional – II-02 Post
- Young ProfessionalI-04 Post
- Field/Lab Assistant-03 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional and Field/Lab Assistant Posts
- Young Professional – II-M.Sc (Agri / Hort. / Biotechnology / Life Sciences) from a recognized University
- Young Professional I- M.Sc (Agri) in Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life Sciences from a recognized University Field/Lab Assistant-10+2 vocational
21 to 45 years
How to Apply for CHES Bhubaneswar Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 10 May 2019 at 09:30 AM at Central Horticultural Experiment Station (ICAR-IIHR), Aiginia, Bhubaneswar-751019 Odisha.