CIIL Jobs 2019: Central Institute of Indian Languageshas invited applications for the recruitment of Videographer, Editorial Assistant, Web Designer, Chief Resource Person, Senior Resource Person and Junior Resource Person Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of this notification in the newspapers.
Last Date of Application - within 45 days from the date of publication of this notification in the newspapers
CIIL Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 52
- Videographer – 1 Post
- Editorial Assistant – 1 Post
- Web Designer – 1 Post
- Chief Resource Person – 2 Posts
- Senior Resource Person – 8 Posts
- Junior Resource Person – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Videographer, Editorial Assistant, Web Designer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Scheme for Protection and Preservation of Endangered Languages (SPPEL)
- Videographer – Diploma in Cinematography or Videography. ii) Experience in Video editing, FINAL CUT PRO (FCP) and other video editing tools and applications.
- Editorial Assistant – Master’s Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism/English/Linguistics from a recognized University / Institute. ii) At least 1 year of experience in the field in a reputed organization/institute / publishing company
- Web Designer – Degree or Diploma in Graphic and Web-designing course from any recognized University / Institute or other Government recognized Technical Educational Institution (AICTE/ DOEACC).
- Senior Resource Person – M.Phil / Ph.D in Linguistics from a recognized University. ii) Minimum 5 years’ experience in fieldwork or research on any aspect of descriptive linguistics / typology
- Junior Resource Person – Master’s Degree in Linguistics from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks and having passed NET (SLET/SET). ii) Minimum 2 years’ experience in fieldwork or research on descriptive linguistics.
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for CIIL Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Assistant Director (Admn.) i/c, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Manasgangothri, Mysore–570006, Karnataka" within 45 days from the date of publication of this notification in the newspapers.