CIMFR Nagpur Jobs Notification: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Nagpur has invited notifications for Project Assistant Post. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 16 September 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview : 16 September 2019
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant Level-I: 02
- Project Assistant Level-II: 04
- Project Assistant Level-III: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant Level-I: B.Sc. (Geology) OR Diploma in Mining Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
- Project Assistant Level-II: B.E./B.Tech. in Mining Engineering/Civil Engineering OR M.Sc./M.Sc. (Tech.) in Geology/Applied Geology/Post Graduate degree with Geo-Physics/Applied Geo-Physics.
- Project Assistant Level-III: B.E./B.Tech. OR M.Tech. in Mining Engineering with 02 years of experience.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for CIMFR, Nagpur Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 16 September 2019 at “CSIR- CIMFR, 17/C, Telenkhedi Area, Civil Lines, Nagpur - 440001, Maharashtra”.