Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) invited application for admission to placement assisted CAD/CAM/CAE courses. Selection will be through walk in interview and direct admission procedure.
- Date For Walk in Interview: 15 December 2014
- Date For Direct Admission: On all Monday
Details of Courses
- Integrated Engineering Software Programme on Automobile & Aerospace Product Development with CAD/CAM/CAE
- Advanced Masters’ Programme in CAD/CAM/CAE
- Masters Programme in Product Development with CAD/CAM/CAE
- Mechanical CAD with CAM Programming and CAE Analysis
- CAD using Pro-Engineer (or) Unigraphics (or) CATIA
- CAD/CAM using Pro-Engineer (or) Unigraphics (or) CATIA
- CAE using ANSYS (or) HYPERWORKS
- CAE using MOLDFLOW
Walk in Interview is to be conducted for posts 1-4.
Direct Admission Process is to be conducted for posts 5-8.
- Educational Qualification
- Posts 1 & 2: Candidate must have a degree in Engineering.
- Posts 3 & 4: Candidate must have a diploma in Engineering
- Posts 5 to 8: Candidate must have a diploma in Engineering. Students can also apply.
How to Apply For Posts 1-4 candidates are required to send their applications along with their resume mentioning the number of the course, via email/fax, for advance booking.