Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invited applications from male Indian citizens for the Posts of Constable/Driver-cum-Pump Operator (Driver for Fire Services) as special recruitment drive for filling up backlog vacancies of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. The candidates eligible for the Posts may send their Applications in the prescribed format on or before 21 December 2013. CISF was established in the year 1969. It started with three divisions to offer integrated security service to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs). It also provides security cover to airports, seaports, power plants, space establishments, sensitive Government buildings, nuclear installations, heritage monuments and other critical infrastructure installations.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 21 December 2013
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms for North East region: 28 December 2013
• Name of the Post: Constable/Driver-cum-Pump Operator/DCPO
• Total No. of vacancy: 70
• Candidate’s age limit should be between 21-27 years as on 21 December 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
• Candidates should possess valid driving licence for Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle, Light Motor Vehicle and Motor cycle with gear.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
• Eligibility Test
• Physical efficiency test
• Trade Test and Written Test
• Medical examination
• Final selection
How to apply
Eligible candidates can download application Proforma given in notification and send their applications with two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer and two self addressed envelopes (8 x 19 Cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/- each should also be attached, attested copy of related certificates and super scribe the envelope as
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/DRIVER-CUM-PUMP-OPERATOR”, to the respective addresses as given below before 21 December 2013.
• DIG, CISF (East Zone)
Patliputra Near Raj Chikitsa,
Boring Road, Patna, Bihar – 800013
• DIG, CISF (West Zone)
CISF Complex, Sector – 35
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai,
Maharastra – 410210
• DIG, CISF (North Zone)
CISF Campus, Saket, Post: Malaviya
Nagar, New Delhi – 110017
• DIG, CISF (South Zone)
Rajaji Bhawan, ‘D’ Block, Besant
Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu – 600090
• DIG. CISF (North East Zone)
Premises No.553, East Kolkata-
Township Kasba, Kolkata,
West Bengal - 700107
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
BIT Health Centre, Mesra Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 Medical Officer and Staff Nurse Posts
ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 Specialist and Senior Resident Posts
CGST, Central Excise Dept Recruitment 2018 for 14 Hawaldar Posts against Sports Quota
NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2018, Apply for 11 Medical Officer Posts