Office of the Chief Medical Officer Health (CMOH), WB invited application for the recruitment to the post of Lab. Tech, Component Lab Tech, Technical Supervisor and Counsellor. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 17 February 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 17 February 2017
Government of West Bengal Vacancy Details
- Lab. Tech. (BB/ BCSU): 05 Posts
- Component Lab. Tech. (BB): 02 Posts
- Technical Supervisor (BB/ BCSU): 03 Posts
- Counsellor (BB/ BCSU): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lab. Tech. & Other Posts
- Lab Tech, Component Lab. Tech, Technical Supervisor: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biological Science before obtaining Diploma or Degree.
- Counsellor: Master’s/ Post Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development from any institution recognized by the Central or State Government.
Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
How to Apply for Chief Medical Officer Health, WB Lab. Tech. & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Office of the Chief Medical Officer Health, Asansol Health District, Dhadka PHC Buildings, Kalla By Pass Crossing (NH2), Domohani Road, Asansol – 713340 on or before 17 February 2017.