Collector & District Magistrate Teacher & Other Posts 2018
Collector & District Magistrate, Bargarh Job Notification: Collector & District Magistrate, Bargarh invited applications for the post of Teacher & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 August 2018.
Last Date of Application: 10 August 2018
Collector & District Magistrate Vacancy Details
- TGT Arts: 08 Posts
- TGT PCM: 04 Posts
- TGT CBZ: 03 Posts
- Sanskrit Teacher: 03 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 04 Posts
- PET: 05 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 03 Posts
- Peon: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teacher & Other Posts Job
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science with Bachelor Degree in Education from any University of the State or its equivalency are eligible.
- BA.Bed.Teacher: He/She must have obtained Bachelor degree in Arts/Commerce from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with a degree in Bachelor in Education from an institution recognised by NCTE and affiliated to a recognised University.
- Sanskrit Teacher: Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit as one of the optional/ Hons subject from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Sikhya Shastri from a recognised University/Institution recognised by NCTE and affiliated to a recognised university.
- Hindi Teacher: Bachelor Degree from a recognised University with Hindi as one of the elective subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- PET: Matric or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and CPEd from recognised Board/University.
- Junior Clerk: He/She must have passed Graduation or equivalent examination from recognised university.
- Peon: He/She must have passed ME examination.
How to Become Government School Teacher
How to Apply for the Collector & DM Teacher & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to District Welfare Officer, Bargarh, Pin- 768028 on or before 10 August 2018.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz