College of Engineering, Pune Faculty Jobs
College of Engineering, Pune (COPE) invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor and Adjunct Faculty. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 14 July 2018.
- Last Date of Application - 14 July 2018
- Walk-in-Interview - 16 July 2018
College of Engineering, Pune Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor/Adjunct Faculty - 16 Posts
- Mathematics - 02 Posts
- Planning- 07 Posts
- Production Engineering - 04 Posts
- Law - 01 Post
- Civil - 01 Post
- English - 01 Post
- Assistant Professor - Rs. 70,000/- per month
- Adjunct Faculty - Rs. 60,000/- per month
How to Become College Professor:
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Post
- Assistant Professor - Ph.D in concerned discipline with minimum first class or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale both at UG and PG. Candidates with post-doctoral fellowship, good academic record, relevant experience shall be preferred
- Adjunct Faculty (For all programs except “Planning” ) - In case sufficient Ph.D candidates for a discipline are not available, then candidates with First Class M.E./ M.Tech qualification in relevant discipline with a qualifying GATE score, and having minimum 2 years of teaching /industrial /research experience (as on the date of interview) will be preferred.
- Adjunct Faculty (Palnning ) - In case sufficient PhD. candidates are not available, then candidates both UG and PG in appropriate discipline with minimum First Class or with CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point scale in respective discipline and having minimum 2 years of teaching /industrial /research experience (as on the date of interview) will be considered for interview.
- Assistant Professor - 35 Years
- Adjunct Faculty - 55 Years
How to Apply for College of Engineering, Pune Jobs 2018
The candidates have to fill Online application form available on official website. Softcopy of the filled in application form alongwith scanned copies of the documents related to qualifications, professional experience and achievements are required to be send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for the receipt of the Online application form through email is 14 July 2018 till 5:00 PM.
Also Visit: GK Lists
Also Visit: GK Quiz