CBSE Class 11 Mathematics NCERT Solutions: Chapter 11, Conic Section
Here you can find the Mathematics NCERT Solution for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics Chapter 11, Conic Section. Each solution is explained in step wise structure to clear the concept and technique implied in that particular solution.
Are you searching for the NCERT solutions for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics? Then your search is over as jagranjosh.com brings you the most accurate and detailed solutions for all NCERT chapters of Class 11 Maths.
Why you should solve NCERT exercise questions?
Solving the NCERT exercise problems will help you
- clear all the concepts and formulae explained in a chapter
- familiarise with different types of questions that might be asked in exams
- get enough practice which is key to succeed in Mathematics exam
- improve your accuracy and speed
So, to get desired result in exams, it’s very necessary for students to thoroughly solve the NCERT questions.
In this article we are providing the NCERT solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 11, Conic Section. Our subject experts have reviewed these NCERT solutions to provide you the error free content which will make it easy for you prepare effectively for the annual exams.
Main topics discussed in Class 11 Mathematics chapter- Conic Section are:
- Sections of a Cone
- Circle, ellipse, parabola and hyperbola
- Degenerated conic sections
- Standard equations of parabola
- Latus rectum of parabola
- Relationship between semi-major axis, semi-minor axis and the distance of the focus from the centre of the ellipse
- Special cases of an ellipse
- Eccentricity of an ellipse
- Standard equations of an ellipse
- Latus rectum of an ellipse
- Eccentricity of Hyperbola
- Standard equation of Hyperbola
- Latus rectum of Hyperbola
Students may download all the NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics chapter – Conic Section, in PDF format.
Some of the questions and their solutions from NCERT Solutions for Class 11: Conic Section, are as follows:
To get all the NCERT Solutions, click on the following link: