The corporate quizzes in this section will help you in judging yourself in the area of corporate news, acquisitions and mergers, appointment of CEOs or CFOs of big business houses and much more. The quizzes are meant to judge you on your knowledge about the corporate quizzes. These corporate current affairs quizzes will allow the students of competitive exams in getting in-depth knowledge about the section.
1. Digital marketing company GETIT Infoservices on 19 January 2013 rolled out DigiGains, a name give to platform for digital marketing. What was the purpose of DigiGains?
a) To benefit Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
b) To benefit Small, Medium and Large Enterprises
c) To benefit Small-Scale Enterprises
d) To benefit Large-Scale Enterprises
Answer: (a) to benefit Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
2. The automobile company, Volkswagen in the third week of January 2013 unveiled its new advertising campaign. What is the name of this advertising campaign?
a) Fast Track
b) Fast Speed
c) Fast Start
d) Fast Pace
Answer: (c) Fast Start
3. Reliance Industries shut down its eighth well on the main gas-producing field in KG-D6 block, which compelled the output to drop down to an all-time low at 20.88 million metric standard cubic metre per day (mmscmd). What is the name of eighth well of KG-D6 block?
Answer: (b) B6
4. Spice Global, the diversified company on 22 January 2013 entered into the healthcare sector. What is the name of the hospital inaugurated by Spice Global?
a) New Delhi city Hospital
b) Mehrauli City Hospital
c) NFC Hospital
d) Saket City Hospital
Answer: (d) Saket City Hospital
5. Which leading Dutch financial services group departed the insurance business in India by selling off 26 percent stake to the Exide Industries, its joint-venture partner?
b) Bupa health Insurance
c) Oriental Insurance
d) Bajaj Allianz
Answer: (a) ING
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .