Corporate current affairs quiz here will allow the students preparing for competitive exams to understand about the corporate world in a better way. The quizzes here will allow the students to answer questions related to corporate world which in turn will be productive in their competitive exams. By answering these questions, the students will be able to develop a better understanding of the corporate world.
1. Which leading car manufacturer acclaimed the title of top selling automaker of the world in 2012, recording the highest sales and beating its arch rivals Volkswagen and General Motors?
a) Nissan Motors
b) Honda Motors
c) Toyota Motor
Answer: (c) Toyota Motor
2. Which bank was appointed as the depository bank for Global Depository Receipt (GDR) of Indiabulls Infrastructure and Power Limited (IIPL)?
a) JPMorgan Chase Bank
b) Deutsche Bank
c) ERSTE Group Bank
d) Citi Bank
Answer: (b) Deutsche Bank
3. Which mobile company on 28 January 2013 launched a product called One Nation, One Rate which offers users one rate for voice, SMS and data in home circles and on roaming?
Answer: (d) Aircel
4. Name the only Indian private airline to launch its flights to Guangzhou, China. The flights were launched in the first week of February 2013.
b) Jet Airways
d) None of these
Answer: (a) SpiceJet
5. Which electronics company sold the audio and video business to Funai Electric of Japan in the deal which exited it from consumer electronics completely in India?
a) Bajaj Electronics
b) Philips Electronics
c) Sony Electronics
d) Samsung Electronics
Answer: (b) Philips Electronics
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers March 2013, March 4-March 10
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 25-March 3
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 18-February 24
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 11-February 17