Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable and Constable. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 7 October 2014.
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 7 October 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms for the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: 17 October 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) – 36 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Radiographer) – 6 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Physiotherapist) – 1 Post
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist) – 73 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Laboratory Technician) – 6 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Operation Theatre Technician) – 1 Post
- Assistant Sub-Inspector(Dent al Technician) – 6 Posts
- Head Constable (Jr. X-ray Assistant) – 4 Posts
- Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant) – 7 Posts
- Head Constable (Air Conditioning Plant Technician) – 1 Post
- Head Constable (Steward) – 7 Posts
- Constable (Ward Boy/Girl) – 24 Posts
- Constable (Masalchi) – 3 Posts
- Constable (Cook) – 19 Posts
Total No. of vacancy: 194
- Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- for post no. 1 & 2.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/- for post no. 3 to 7.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/- for post no. 8 to 11.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- for post no. 12 to 14.
Candidates should possess 12th class, 10th class, Diploma or certificate or equivalent examination from a recognized board or institute with relevant experience in the field.
- Candidate upper age limit should not exceed 30 years for post no. 1 & 2.
- Candidate age should be between 20-25 years for post no. 3 to 10.
- Candidate age should be between 18-23 years for post no. 11 to 14.
- Male candidates belonging to General/UR and OBC category will be required to pay Rs.50/- as examination fee in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of IG(Med)/Med Supdt or DIG(Med)/Med Supdt and payable at GPO of concerned cities.
- SC/ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen and female candidates of all categories are exempted from paying examination fee.
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of following:
- Identification of candidates
- Screening of original documents
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written examination
- Medical Examination
How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in notification.
- Dully filled in application form should be sent along with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope to the respective Centre as given in notification before 7 October 2014.