CSIR-CCMB Job Notification: Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad has invited online applications for recruitment to the posts of senior scientist and principal scientist. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official website on or before 12 August 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 12 August 2019
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy application: 22 August 2019
CSIR-CCMB Vacancy Details
- Senior Scientist: 09 Posts
- Principal Scientist: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Scientist and Principal Scientist Jobs
- Senior Scientist: Ph.D. in Life Science with 02 years of post-doctoral experience in the area of Regulation of Gene Expression/Membrane Biology/Biology of non-coding RNA/ Structural Biology/Developmental Cell Biology/Stem Cell Biology/Ecological Science.
Principal Scientist: Ph.D. in Life Science with 03 years of post-doctoral experience in the area of Epigenetics/Protein quality control.
- Not exceeding more than 37 years for Senior Scientist
- Not exceeding more than 45 years for Principal Scientist
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for CSIR-CCMB Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply through the website http://www.ccmb.res.in by sending hard copy of online application form along with copies of mark sheets, certificates and other documents.