CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute (CSIR - CFTRI), Mysuru Jobs Notification: CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute(CSIR - CFTRI), Mysuru has invited applications for the Research Associate Level-I and Project Assistant Level-II posts. The eligible candidates can send their application on or before 26 April 2019.
Notification No. REC.84/2019
Last Date for submission of Application : 26 April 2019
CSIR - CFTRI, Mysuru Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Research Associate-01
- Project Assistant-01
Eligibility Conditions for CSIR - CFTRI, Mysuru Recruitment 2019
- Research Associate- First class in M.Tech. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Microbiology or Biochemistry with good academic records and with 2years of research experience or Ph.D. awarded.
Desirable: Molecular techniques such as cloning transformation with proven records.
- Project Assistant- First class in M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Microbiology or Biochemistry with good academic records.
Desirable: Preferably with one year experience in Molecular biology techniques.
- Click the below links for details of the educational qualification of the other posts.
Age Limit: (As on 26 April 2019)
- Research Associate- 35 years
- Project Assistant- 30 years
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website www.cftri.com. And send their application form and complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. Nandini P Shetty, Senior Scientist, Department of plant Cell Biotechnology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 26 April 2019.