CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Scientist, Senior Scientist and Principal Scientist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 28 February 2017.
Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 28 February 2017
Last date for receipt of Application forms: 7 March 2017
CSIR- NIIST Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Scientist: 12 posts
- Senior Scientist: 2 posts
- Principal Scientist: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-NIIST Scientist, Principal Scientist & Senior Scientist posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Scientist: B.Tech/BE or equivalent (in Civil/Chemical) and M.Tech/ME in Chemical Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Technology/Environmental Engineering/Polymer Technology/Polymer Engineering, PhD in Chemistry/Synthetic Organic Chemistry (submitted)/molecular biology/Genetic Engineering (submitted), MSc in Microbiology (non medical scheme)/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/Genetic Engineering/Chemistry.
- Senior Scientist: PhD in Chemistry with two years postdoctoral research experience and M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering with 3 years Experience Or PhD (Engineering).
- Principal Scientist: PhD in Chemistry/Process Metallurgy/Natural products Chemistry/Molecular cell biology with 3 years experience and MSc in Life Science/Biochemistry.
Age Limit for CSIR-NIIST Scientist, Principal Scientist & Senior Scientist posts:
- Scientist: Maximum 32 years
- Senior Scientist: Maximum 37 years
- Principal Scientist: Maximum 45 years
How to Apply for CSIR-NIIST Scientist, Principal Scientist & Senior Scientist posts:
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the post through CSIR-NIIST website http://www.niist.res.in and send the applications along with self attested copies of all relevant certificates & documents to the Administrative Officer, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019, Kerala. Last date of receipt of application is 7 March 2017.
Application Fee for CSIR-NIIST Scientist, Principal Scientist & Senior Scientist posts:
- Unreserved and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees: Nil