CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR-CECRI) invited applications for Project Assistant-III, Senior Project Fellow and Junior Research Fellow Posts for various projects. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-screening test / interview on 25 May 2015 and 03 June 2015.
- Date of Walk-in-Screening test / Interview: 25 May 2015
- Date of Walk-in-Screening test / Interview (SPF): 03 June 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Project Assistant-III- 12 Posts
- Senior Project Fellow- 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Project Assistant-III-
- MSc in Chemistry / Physics / B.Tech in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)
- MSc in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)
- B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)
- M.Sc in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry/ Materials Science/ Microbiology/Biotechnology with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)
- Senior Project Fellow- B.E (EEE) with 55% marks and should have completed at least 2 years of post BE (EEE) research experience preferably in assembling and testing of Lithium ion batteries.
- Junior Research Fellow- M.Tech in Nanotechnology
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-screening test / interview along with other necessary documents on 25 May 2015 and 03 June 2015.