CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist, and Senior Principal Scientist. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply online before 28 April 2014. CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), is involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India.
- Starting Dates for Online application: 29 March 2014
- Closing Date for Online application: 28 April 2014
Details of Posts
- Scientist & Senior Scientist: 16 Posts
- Principal Scientist & Senior Principal Scientist: 4 Posts
M Tech OR Ph.D Degree with experience in respective fields and discipline.
- Scientist: 32 Years
- Sr. Scientist: 37 Years
- Principal Scientist: 45 Years
- Senior Principal Scientist: 50 Years
The selection of candidates will based on qualifications and interview conducted by the institute.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www. Iip .res.in
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online. Online Application will be available on our website www.iip.res.in upto 28 April 2014.
- Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/ drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of "Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum" payable at Dehradun.
- The last date for submitting online application and making of Demand Draft is 28 April 2014.
- This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas. The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate's Name, (ii) Candidate's Category, (iii) Post Code Applied For. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- Successful online application is indicated by the page displayed after clicking Submit Button indicating the generated “APPLICATION NUMBER”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-print the Application.
- This computer generated application (Print-out) duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self - signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” by registered /speed post to the address:- Controller of Administration ,CSIR- Indian Institute of Petroleum, Mohkampur ,Haridwar Road,Dehradun- 248005. The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is 5 May 2014.