CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist & Project Assistant on temporary basis in the area of Biomedical/ Clinical Research. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 July 2013. CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB) is a premier Institute of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), engaged in research of national importance in the areas of genomics, molecular medicine, bioinformatics, proteomics and environmental biotechnology.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 15 July 2013
- Date of Interview: 12 August 2013
Details of Vacancy:
Name of the post:
- Project Scientist: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
Total number of posts: 3
- Project Scientist: Candidate age should not exceed 40 years
- Project Assistant: Candidate age should not exceed 30 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Project Scientist: PhD in any branch of Life Sciences/MBBS (with one year internship) having uniformly outstanding academic records and proven ability for high quality R&D work.
- Project Assistant: M.Sc./B.Tech. in any branch of Life Science with two year experience in research laboratory in coordination of scientific projects
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may mail their detailed CV to email@example.com along with copies of testimonials and publications, if any, latest by 15 July 2013.
- A duly constituted Screening Committee will short-list the applications. The short-listed candidates will be called for personal interview, to be conducted on 12 Aug 2013.
- Candidates called for interview will be informed about timings and venue of interview through email separately.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. Candidates may also converse in Hindi in interview.
For Detailed Notification, CLICK HERE