Delhi public school is one of the well known systems of public educational institutions in Indian providing school-level education. Known for maximum requirements of educational quality along with excellent features, most of the educational institutions are associated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The society has 150 public schools in India and 13 such schools in 10 different countries throughout the world.
The entrance procedure has been properly developed to offer equivalent probability to all the applicants and to sustain Visibility in the Admission procedure.
Here are as follows:
To get admission in 11th standard in Delhi Public School, it is necessary for the students to have high marks in 10th standard. Also, the marks needed for admission differ from branch to branch in Delhi Public School. Also, it may be possible that with overall CGPA 8 in 10th class, you may not be able to get admission in science stream. It will be better to go through all the branches and gather the details in this respect.
Eligibility criteria for Registration:
The applicant must have properly secured at the least, 81% marks in the aggregate for the signing up to the Science Stream, Business Stream and Humanities
- Grades/Marks will be confirmed during the Written Test with Grades/Marks issued from the Panel.
- Predicted Grades/Marks will not be appropriate.
- The applicants not fulfilling the eligibility will not be permitted to appear for the written test OR will be disqualified even after showing in the written test/Interview.
Instructions to the applicants appearing for the Written Test:
- It is necessary for each applicant to come in their PRESENT SCHOOL UNIFORM and must carry the following along with them:
- A legitimate identification cards with a latest ticket dimension picture of self.
- A document of the Online Registration Slip.
- A self-attested printout/photocopy of the Class 10 Marks Sheet issued by the School/State Board/National Board/International Panel
- The applicant must carry a blue/black ball pen for tagging the solutions on the OMR sheet.
- Mobile phones and other electronics are totally banned in the evaluation areas. School will not create any agreement for maintaining any that belong outside the examination room/school campus.
- The applicants will also be videographed & captured in the examination areas for verification of identification.
The shortlisted applicants have to appear for the interview along with their parent/parents on the same day after the written examination. The ultimate record of qualified applicants for class XI will be shown on the school website on the following day.
To get different queries and answer about cbse exams, Click Here