Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2019: Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior and Junior Resident. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 20 May 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview: 20 May 2019
Delhi State Cancer Institute Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 26 Posts
- Junior Resident – 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior and Junior Resident Posts
- Senior Resident – Recognised MBBS qualification and candidate should have a Recognised Post Graduate (DMRT/MD/DNB) in the concerned subject.
- Junior Resident – Recognised MBBS qualification and Registration with Delhi Medical Council. Those who have already completed one year of Juniorship in any Govt Institution shall not be considered.
Pay Scale for Senior and Junior Resident Posts
- Senior Resident – As per pay Matrix Level – 11 i.e. 67,700/- + allowances
- Junior Resident – As per pay Matrix Level – 10 i.e. 56,100/- + allowances
How to apply for DSCI Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 20 May 2019 to the Director’s Office at DSCI (East) along with the documents.