University of Delhi, Department of Botany invited applications for the recruitment of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Field Assistant Posts 2013 on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 24 August 2013. The University of Delhi is a premier institute of higher education in India. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the visitor, the Vice President is the chancellor and the chief justice of the Supreme Court of India is the pro-chancellor of the university.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 24 August 2013
Delhi University Vacancy details
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Field assistant: 01 Post
Total No. of Posts: 3 Posts
- Research Associate: up to 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow: up to 28 years
- Research Associate: Candidates must possess PhD in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Life Science
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidates must possess M.Sc in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Life Science with qualified NET/ GATE
- Field assistant: 12th with Science
- Research Associate: Rs. 22000/-per month + HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 12000/-per month + HRA
- Field assistant: Rs. 8000/-per month consolidated
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send applications on plain paper giving particulars of qualifications, experience etc along with one passport size photograph, self attested copies of certificates, testimonials etc to Prof. Dinabandhu Sahoo, Principal Investigator, Marine Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Botany, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007,INDIA on or before 24 August 2013.