Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Joint Director (Tariff–Engineering), Principal Private Secretary, Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 25 May 2014.
DERC was constituted by Govt. of NCT of Delhi on 3 March 1999.
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 25 May 2014
• Last date for receipt of application Forms: 2 June 2014
Details of Posts
• Joint Director (Tariff–Engineering): 1 Post
• Principal Private Secretary: 1 Post
• Executive Assistant: 1 Post
• Personal Assistant: 1 Post
Total no.of post: 4 Posts
• Joint Director (Tariff–Engineering): Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering OR equivalent from a recognized Institution with experience in development of tariffs in Power Sector utilities.
• Principal Private Secretary: Graduate Degree from a recognized university OR equivalent and well versed in computerised word Processing with Proficiency in shorthand & typing.
• Executive Assistant: Graduate Degree from a recognized university OR equivalent.
• Personal Assistant: Graduate with proficiency in English Typing (40 wpm), English Shorthand (80 wpm) and Diploma or Certificate in Office Management & Secretariat Procedure OR equivalent from recognized/reputed institution.
• Joint Director (Tariff–Engineering): Rs.37400-67000+GP Rs.8700/-
• Principal Private Secretary: Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.6600/-
• Executive Assistant: Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200/-
• Personal Assistant: Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200/-
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply online through DERC’s Website: www.derc.gov.in.
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
• After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with the attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents to the Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 before 2 June 2014.