DHFWS Recruitment 2018
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Murshidabad Jobs Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Murshidabad has invited applications for the post of Kala-Azar Treatment Supervisor and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 September 2018.
Notification No.: DH&FWS/NHM/2018/8070
Last Date of Application: 14 September 2018
DHFWS, Murshidabad Vacancy Details
- Kala Azar Treatment Supervisor-03 Posts
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor-03 Posts
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance)- 01 Post
- Senior Treatment Supervisor-01 Post
- Immunization Volunteer- 10 posts
- Medical Officer-06 Posts
- MO-RNTCP-01 Post
- Sr. Medical Officer-01 Post
- Attendant-05 Posts
- Nutritionist-01 Post
- Social Worker-01 Post
- Medical officer (RCH)- 05 Posts
- Counselor -01 Post
- Lab Technician- 01 Post
- Accountant-01 post
- Sr. Medical Officer (ART Centre)-01 Post
- Medical Officer (ART Centre)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Kala Azar Treatment Supervisor and Other Posts
- Kala Azar Treatment Supervisor-Science Graduate from a recognized University.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor-Madhyamik, Higher Secondary and Graduation.
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance) - MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing Graduate with Masters in Hospital Administration or Health Management with 2 years of experience.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor-Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Immunization Volunteer- Graduate, Diploma/Certificate with duration of six months or more in computer application from a recognized University.
- Medical Officer/ MO-RNTCP/ Sr. Medical Officer –MBBS from MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship, must be recognized under West Bengal Medical Council.
- Attendant-Higher Secondary
- Nutritionist-B.Sc. Or M.Sc. or equivalent.
- Social Worker-Graduate degree from a recognized University.
- Medical officer (RCH) - MBBS passed knowledge in Gynaecology and endocrinology.
- Counselor –Graduate in Psychology/Social Work/Anthropology/Human Development.
- Lab Technician- 10+2 and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Accountant-Graduate and should have two years of experience.
- Sr. Medical Officer (ART Centre)-MD Medicine or any clinical discipline or Candidates with MBBS + Diploma in any clinical discipline having 3 years of experience can be considerable.
- Medical Officer (ART Centre)-Essentially be and MBBS trained by NACO at one of the NACO designated training centres.
Indian air force know eligibility selection procedure salary and vacancy Hindi
How to apply for the District Health & Family Welfare Samity Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief Medical Officer of Health, PS-Berhampore, Dist, Murshidabad 742101. The Last date of receipt of application is 14 September 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: India an Overview