District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Murshidabad Jobs Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Murshidabad has invited applications for the post of Kala-Azar Treatment Supervisor and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 September 2018.
Notification No.: DH&FWS/NHM/2018/8070
Last Date of Application: 14 September 2018
DHFWS, Murshidabad Vacancy Details
- Kala Azar Treatment Supervisor-03 Posts
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor-03 Posts
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance)- 01 Post
- Senior Treatment Supervisor-01 Post
- Immunization Volunteer- 10 posts
- Medical Officer-06 Posts
- MO-RNTCP-01 Post
- Sr. Medical Officer-01 Post
- Attendant-05 Posts
- Nutritionist-01 Post
- Social Worker-01 Post
- Medical officer (RCH)- 05 Posts
- Counselor -01 Post
- Lab Technician- 01 Post
- Accountant-01 post
- Sr. Medical Officer (ART Centre)-01 Post
- Medical Officer (ART Centre)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Kala Azar Treatment Supervisor and Other Posts
- Kala Azar Treatment Supervisor-Science Graduate from a recognized University.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor-Madhyamik, Higher Secondary and Graduation.
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance) - MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing Graduate with Masters in Hospital Administration or Health Management with 2 years of experience.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor-Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Immunization Volunteer- Graduate, Diploma/Certificate with duration of six months or more in computer application from a recognized University.
- Medical Officer/ MO-RNTCP/ Sr. Medical Officer –MBBS from MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship, must be recognized under West Bengal Medical Council.
- Attendant-Higher Secondary
- Nutritionist-B.Sc. Or M.Sc. or equivalent.
- Social Worker-Graduate degree from a recognized University.
- Medical officer (RCH) - MBBS passed knowledge in Gynaecology and endocrinology.
- Counselor –Graduate in Psychology/Social Work/Anthropology/Human Development.
- Lab Technician- 10+2 and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Accountant-Graduate and should have two years of experience.
- Sr. Medical Officer (ART Centre)-MD Medicine or any clinical discipline or Candidates with MBBS + Diploma in any clinical discipline having 3 years of experience can be considerable.
- Medical Officer (ART Centre)-Essentially be and MBBS trained by NACO at one of the NACO designated training centres.
How to apply for the District Health & Family Welfare Samity Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief Medical Officer of Health, PS-Berhampore, Dist, Murshidabad 742101. The Last date of receipt of application is 14 September 2018.