Dr. Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGSU) Job Notification: Dr. Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGSU) has invited applications for the Technical Officer, Junior Engineer and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 30 August 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 30 August 2019
DHSGSU Technical Officer, Junior Engineer and Other Vacancy Details
- Executive Engineer (CIVIL): 01 Post
- Technical Officer: 02 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer, Junior Engineer and Other Job
- Executive Engineer (CIVIL): i) First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University or equivalent.
ii) Eight years of experience (out of which five years as Assistant Engineer) in the relevant field from CPWD/State Government PWD services or similar organized services/Semi Government/ PSU/ Statutory or Autonomous organization/ University System or reputed private organizations with an annual turnover of Rs.200/- Crores.
- Technical Officer: Masters' Degree in Science in Physics with specialization in instrumentation or M.Sc. (Electronics).
M.E./M. Tech. in Electronics/Instrumentation.
B.E./B. Tech. in Electronics/Instrumentation.
- Medical Officer: i. MBBS recognized by M.C.I.
ii. Registered with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
iii. Two years of working experience in a Govt/Corporate / Govt. recognized Hospital
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in relevant field from a recognised Institute/ University with one year relevant experience
Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field and three years’ experience in relevant field in CPWD / State PWD or Similar Organized Services / Statutory or Autonomous Organizations / Central / State Universities / Autonomous Institutions or reputed Private construction company with an annual turnover of Rs.200/- Crores.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 30 August 2019.