Directorate of Dental Health Services invited application for recruitment to 16 posts of Medical Officer, Dental hygienist, dental mechanic and dental attendant under National Oral health Programme (National Health Mission). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 December 2014 up to 04.00 pm.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 20 December 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 16
- Medical Officer (Dental): 04
- Dental Hygienist: 04
- Dental Mechanic: 04
- Dental Attendant (Assistant): 04
- Medical Officer (Dental): Rs 26250 pm
- Dental Hygienist: Rs 8710 pm
- Dental Mechanic: Rs 8710 pm
- Dental Attendant (Assistant): Rs 6200 pm
- Educational Qualification
- Medical Officer (Dental): Candidate must have a BDS degree from a recognized university
- Dental Hygienist: Candidate must be a dental hygienist diploma holder recognized by DCI.
- Dental Mechanic: Candidate must have a Dental Mechanic Diploma qualification recognized by DCI.
- Dental Attendant (Assistant): Candidate must have passed 10+2 from HP board or any other recognized board.
- Age Limit 25-45 years (for all the posts)
How to Apply Candidates are required to send their applications along with attested copies of required documents, by hand or by registered post, to Dr IS Varma, State Nodal Officer (NOHP) Directorate of Dental Health Services, Swasthya Sadan, Block-6, SDA Complex, Kusumpti, Shimla, HP-171009.