Directorate of Health Services Psychiatrist and Other Job
Directorate of Health Services, Arunachal Pradesh invited application for the recruitment to the post of Psychiatrist and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 October 2017.
- Closing date for submission of application:30 October 2017
Government of Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy Details:
- Psychiatrist: 05 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist: 04 Posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 03 Posts
- Psychiatric Nurse: 05 Posts
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: 01 Post
- Community Nurse: 04 Posts
- Case Registry Assistant: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Psychiatrist & Other Posts
- Psychiatrist: Candidates should be MD in Psychiatry or equivalent degree from institutions recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Clinical Psychologist: PG Degree in Psychology or applied Psychology or Master of Philosophy in Medical and Social Psychology or Master in Philosophy in Mental Health and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full-time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation council of India.
- Psychiatric Social Worker: M. Phil in Psychiatric Social Work with minimum 2 (Two) years’ experience in Mental Health or Psychiatric Social Work.
- Psychiatric Nurse, Community Nurse: B.Sc. nursing or equivalent degree from institutions recognized by Nursing Council of India.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: Graduation in any subject from recognized university with windows based package/applications.
- Case Registry Assistant: Higher Secondary with knowledge of windows based package/applications.
How to Apply for Directorate of Health Services, Arunachal Pradesh Psychiatrist & Other Posts 2017:
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Office of State Program Officer, Mental Health Program, Directorate of Health Services, Naharlagun on or before 30 October 2017.