Directorate of Social Welfare Meghalaya, Shillong has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant and others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 29 June 2018.
Advertisement No: SW/CW/NNM.2/2017/1801-861
- Last Date of Application: 29 June 2018
Directorate of Social Welfare Meghalaya, Shillong Vacancy Details:
- Consultant - 05 Posts
- Accountant – 01 Post
- Project Associate – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation): Possess PG Degree/ Diploma in respective discipline or BE/ B. Tech. Degree in IT/ CS and 03 years of experience.
- Consultant (Health & Nutrition/ Capacity Building & BCC/ Procurement): Possess PG Degree in appropriate discipline.
- Consultant (Financial Management): Possess CA/ CS/ CMA or MBA (Finance).
How to Apply for Directorate of Social Welfare Meghalaya Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with necessary documents to the office of the Director of Social Welfare, Meghalaya, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong on or before 29 June 2018.