District Council for Child Welfare, Balasore Jobs Notification: District Council for Child Welfare, Balasore invited applications for the post of Various Contractual Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 27 April 2017.
Advertisement No.: 179
- Last Date of Application: 27 April 2017
District Council for Child Welfare, Balasore Vacancy Details
- Superintendent – 01 Post
- Counselor - 03 Posts
- Probation Officer/Case Worker/Child Welfare Officer - 03 Posts
- House Mother/House Father - 02 Posts
- Para Medical Staff - 01 Post
- Storekeeper cum Accountant - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Counselor & Other Posts
- Superintendent/ Probation Officer/Case Worker/Child Welfare Officer: Master’s Degree in Social work, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology or any other related field of Humanities or MBA (HR) or any other Master’s degree and familiarity with computers is a must.
- Counselor: Post Graduate preferably in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology (Child Psychology) or Social Science with Computer Skills.
- House Mother/House Father: Graduate in any discipline. One Social Science and one an Arts Graduate will be preferable.
- Para Medical Staff: Compounder/Pharmacist having Diploma in Ayurvedic/Homeopathic/Unani from the Institution recognized by Govt. of India.
- Storekeeper cum Accountant: Post Graduate preferable in Commerce or MBA (Finance)
How to Apply for Dist. Council for Child Welfare, Balasore Counselor & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by sending the filled application form along with required documents to the Additional District Magistrate, Balasore on or before 27 April 2017 by speed post or registered post by 5:00 PM.