Dr YSP University Recruitment 2018: Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Solan invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 17 December 2018.
Notification Number - 2/RC/Ser(T)/2018
Last Date of Application: 17 December 2018 upto 04:00 PM
Dr YSP University Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor – 101 Posts
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Extension
- Bio Chemistry
- Bio Technology
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Home Science
- Livestock Production
- Plant Pathology
- Plant Physiology
- Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry
- Statistics & Mathematics
Rs. 15600-39100 with 6,000 AGP ( UGC Scales of 2006)
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Master’s degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Should have passed SSC examination or any other equivalent examination with Telugu as one of the subjects or should have studied SSC through the medium of Telugu or should have working knowledge of Telugu.
- NET qualification in concerned discipline.
Selection Procedure for Assistant Professor Posts
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply for Dr YSP University Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, Dr.YSR Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem - 534 101 West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh on or before 17 December 2018.
Application Fee for Assistant Professor Posts:
Rs.1250/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST).