DSSSB Skill Test Admit Card 2021: Delhi Subordinate Services Board (DSSSB) has finally released the skill test admit card for recruitment to the post of Stenographer (English), Post Code - 06/20, Delhi Transport Corporation and Stenographer (Hindi), Post Code - 07/20, Delhi Transport Corporation. The candidates who have been shortlisted for the skill test can download their admit cards from the official website of DSSSB.i.e. dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
According to the official notice, The skill test is scheduled to be held from 13 to 19 December 2021 in two shifts. i.e. 1st Shift (10 AM), 2nd Shift (2 PM). The candidates are required to report to the exam center one hour before the commencement of the skill test. No entry will be allowed after the reporting time. All candidates are advised to reach the exam center between 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM if appearing for a skill test in the 1st shift. The candidates appearing in the 2nd shift are required to reach between 1.00 PM to 1.30 PM.
The skill test will be held at Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies, Near Vikas Marg, Shakarpur, Delhi - 110092.
What are the Releasing Dates of DSSSB Steno Skill Test Admit Card?
The link to the admit cards has been activated on https://dsssbonline.nic.in from today onwards. i.e. 7 December 2021. The candidates can go through the official website and download their admit cards followed by the easy steps given below.
According to the notice, The candidates may download their e-admit cards from 07 December 2021 to 11 December 2021 upto 11:59 PM. ln case any candidate finds any difficulty in downloading the e-admit card, he/she may contact the Board office only through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org upto 09 December 2021 (01:00 PM). No request will be entertained by any other source of correspondence in this regard.
Candidates are directed to follow the detailed General Instructions uploaded on the website of DSSSB http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in. The font of Hindi for Typing is KrutiDev and accordingly compatible normal English/Bilingual keyboard will be provided.
What is the exam procedure for DSSSB Steno Skill Test?
- Stenographer English, Post Code -06/20, DTC: A speed of at least 100/40 w.p.in. in English shorthand/computer typewriting.
- Stenographer (Hindi), Post Code -07/20: A speed of at least 80/30 w.p.in. in Hindi shorthand/computer typewriting.
How to Download DSSSB Steno Skill Test Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of DSSSB.i.e. dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads 'DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SKILL TEST FOR POST CODE 6/20 AND 7/20'
- It will redirect you to the new window.
- Now, Enter your details and download the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to download DSSSB Skill Test Admit Card for Steno Posts and save it for future reference.