DWCD, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 for 20 State Programme Co-ordinator and Other Posts
Department of Women and Child Development Recruitment for State Programme Co-ordinator and Other Posts. Interested candidates apply through the online format on or before 13 November 2019.
DWCD Job Notification: Department of Women & Child Development, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi is hiring for State Programme Co-ordinator, District Programme Co-ordinator and District Programme Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the online process before the last date of application 13 November 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 13 November 2019
Department of Women & Child Development (DWCD) Vacancies Detail:
- State Programme Coordinator (SPC): 01 Post
- District Programme Coordinator (DPC): 09 Posts
- District Programme Assistant (DPA): 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for State Programme Co-ordinator and Other Posts:
- State Programme Co-ordinator (SPC): Post Graduate degree in Social Sciences/Life Sciences/Nutrition/Medicine/Health management/Social work/Rural Management with atleast 03 years of working experience in Government/Non-Government Organizations. Candidate must be proficient in MS-Office and Local Language and English. Master degree in Social Sciences candidates will be preferred.
- District Programme Coordinator (DPC): Master’s degree in / Life Sciences/Social Sciences/ Social Work/Nutrition/Medicine/Health management/Rural Management with atleast 01 years of experience in Government/Non-Government Organizations.
- District Programme Assistant (DPA): Graduate Degree in Social Sciences/Social Work/Rural Management/Statistics from any recognized university. Candidates should have atleast 01 year of experience with working in Non-Govt./Govt. Organizations.
Age limit: Not more than 35 years (Age relaxation as per the rules)
Salary (Consolidated): Rs. 45,000/- per month (State Programme Coordinator) Rs. 35,000/- per month (District Programme Coordinator) and Rs. Rs. 20,000/- per month (District Programme Assistant)
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–06 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Department of Women & Child Development (DWCD) Jobs 2019:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria can apply online from the DWCD’s official website on or before 13 November 2019. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before the filling online applications.