East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: East Coast Railway has invited applications for the post of Apprentice. Huge number of vacancies is notified under East Coast Apprentice Recruitment. A total of 1216 vacancies notified for Apprentice Posts out of which 10 posts are for East Coast Railway, Headquarter, 250 for Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar Bhubaneswar, 317 for Khurda Road Division, 553 for Waltair Division and 86 for Sambalpur Division.
East Coast Railway Applications have been started from 07 December 2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through East Coast Railway official website www.rrceastcoastrailway.in on or before 06 January 2020.
The minimum educational requirement for East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment is 10th class and National trade certificate in relevant trade. More Details on East Coast Railway Apprentice such as selection procedure, application procedure, age limit etc. are given below in this article.
- Starting Date of Application - 07 December 2019
- Last Date of Application - 06 January 2020
East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 1216
- East Coast Railway, Headquarter – 10
- Carriage Repair Workshop Mancheswar Bhubaneswar – 250
- Khurda Road Division -317
- Waltair Division - 553
- Sambalpur Division - 86
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Apprentice Posts
- 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board and possess National trade certificate in relevant trade.
- For Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wiremen & Carpenter - 8th Class with National trade certificate in relevant trades
15 to 24 Years
Selection Procedure for East Coast Railway Apprentice Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of merit list.
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Apprentice Posts 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment from 07 December to 06 January 2020.