ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant to work at Mumbai for the project requirements of Customer Support Division. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 10 July 2020.
- Interview Date - 10 July 2020
- Time - 09:30 AM to 12 Noon
- Venue - ECIL Zonal Office, # 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prbhadevi), Mumbai - 400 028
ECIL Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer - 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant - 6 Posts
- Technical Officer - Rs. 23,000/-
- Scientific Assistant - Rs. 19,058/-
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technical Officer - A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with One-year post qualification experience in the field of Computer Hardware, Linux, Windows OS and Networking
- Scientific Assistant-A - A first class Diploma (Full time) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education with One-year post qualification experience the field of Computer Hardware, Linux, Windows OS and Networking.
- Technical Officer - 30 Years
- Scientific Assistant - 25 Years
The selection will be based on performance in Personal Interview for Technical Officer and Written Test/Trade Test for Scientific Assistant .
How to Apply for ECIL Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant Jobs ?
Eligible candidates can download the application format from official website www.ecil.co.in and appear for walk-in selection at ECIL Zonal Office, # 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prbhadevi), Mumbai - 400028 on scheduled date and time with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.