EESL Jobs Notification: Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), New Delhi has issued notifications for the post of Head Operations and Other. Interested candidates can apply through online mode on or before 25 September 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 25 September 2019
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) Vacancy Details
- BU Head-Lighting: 01
- BU Head-Strategic Growth: 01
- Head-Operations: 02
- Head Sales: 02
- Head IT: 01
- Head HR: 01
- Cluster Head: 06
- Manager (Environment): 01
- Senior Technical Expert: 01
- Technical Expert: 01
- Accounts Assistant: 01
- Project Engineer: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Head Operations and Other Jobs
- BU Head-Lighting/ Strategic Growth: MBA (Full time) Degree with 23 years of experience in Power /Energy efficiency Sector from any reputed institutes. Candidates who is having experience in energy efficiency, lighting businesses etc. will be preferred.
- Head-Operations: B.E./B.Tech. Degree in (Mechanical/Electrical) and MBA from any reputed institute. Candidates having certification in project management will be preferred.
- Head Sales: MBA (Full time) Degree with 21 years of experience in sales for energy efficiency, B2B projects or project and services companies.
- Head IT: B.E. (Computer Science)/MCA/Master of Science (Software Engineering) or equivalent with 23 years of experience in IT with a large public or private sector organizations.
- Head HR: Master's Degree in HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Psychology OR MBA with specialization in HR/Personnel Management.
- Cluster Head: MBA/Post graduate degree in Power/ Energy Efficiency/Energy Management with 17 years of experience in private/public sector in field of power and energy efficiency.
- Manager (Environment): M.Tech./M.S./Master of Engineering in Environment Engineering/Environment Management from any recognized university. Candidates having certification in ISO 14001 would be preferable.
- Senior Technical Expert/ Technical Expert: B.E./B.Tech. Degree with any discipline/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology and MBA (Power/ Finance) is would be preferred.
- Accounts Assistant: Post Graduate/MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA.
- Project Engineer: B.E./ B.Tech. Degree with any discipline and Certified in Energy Manager/Auditor by Bureau of Energy Efficiency is desired.
Official Notification PDF Download
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for EESL, New Delhi Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply through online format from EESL’s official website on or before 25 September 2019. Candidates are advised to take print out of finally submitted online application for the future reference.