ESIC Admit Card 2019: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) will soon release admit card for Upper Division Clerk Prelims Exam 2019 and Steno Mains Exam 2019. All those candidates who appeared in the exam will be able to download the admit card through the official website, once it is uploaded.
ESIC is going to conduct Upper Division Clerk Phase – 1 Exam 2019 and Steno Phase – 1 Main Exam 2019 on 14 July 2019 at various exam centres. The link for downloading E-Admit Card for appearing in the Examination with Venue of Examination will be made available to the candidates shortly.
Procedure to Download ESIC Admit Card 2019 for UDC Prelims and Steno Mains Exam
- Visit the official website.i.e.esic.nic.in.
- Click on the link UDC Prelims Exam and Steno Mains Exam Admit Card 2019 flashing on the homepage.
- Enter the required credentials and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
The minimum qualification criteria for the post of UDC is a degree from a recognized University and for the post of Stenographer is Intermediate. As such the qualification of the Scribe brought by the candidate should be one step below the Graduation Degree for the post of UDC and one step below the Intermediate for the post of Stenographer.
Candidates can also make a request via email/telephone at firstname.lastname@example.org/Tel. No. 011-23219513 for providing Scribe by 30 June 2019. Candidates will have to submit the Scribe Declaration Form on the day of exam at exam centre.