Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invited applications for the Posts of Superintending Engineer (Civil). The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement- 17 January 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post: Superintending Engineer (Civil) - 03 Posts
Pay Scale: PB-4 Rs. 37400-Rs. 67000+GP Rs. 8700/-
Eligibility Criteria: Officers under the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Autonomous Bodies or Statutory Organizations:
- Holding analogous Posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or;
- With five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the PB-3 in the scale of pay Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 GP Rs. 7600 or equivalent in parent cadre or department.
- With ten years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the PB-3 in the scale of pay Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 GP Rs. 6600 or equivalent in parent cadre or department.
- Bachelors of Engineering or B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institute or equivalent.
- Twelve years experience in planning, construction and execution of civil engineering projects.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: Sh. A.K. Sinha, Addl. Commissioner, Hqrs. Office, ESI Corporation, C.I.G Marg, New Delhi- 110002.