ESIC Admit Card 2019: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the admit card for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Preliminary Examination (UDC) and Stenographer Main Exam. Candidates who applied for the post can download the ESIC e-admit card from the official website upto 15 July 2019.
ESIC Admit Card Download Link is also given below. Candidates can download the afmit card through the link from 19 June to 14 July 2019 by providing their Registration No / Roll No and Password through the link.
Earler, ESIC had released an important notification regarding the Phase 1 Preliminary Examination for recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Phase 1 Main Examination or recruitment to the post of Stenographer. As per the notice, the commission will conduct ESIC UDC Exam 2019 and ESIC Steno Main Exam 2019 on 14 July 2019 (Sunday) at various exam centres.
How to Download ESIC Admit Card 2019 for UDC Prelims and ESIC Admit Card 2019 for Steno Mains Exam
- Visit the ESIC official website.i.e. www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on the link "Click here to download E-Admit Card for appearing in Phase I Written Examination (Computer Based Test) for the post of Stenographers" or ""Click here to download E-Admit Card for appearing in Phase I Written Examination (Computer Based Test) for the post of UDC" flashing on the homepage.
- Enter the required credentials and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
ESIC UDC pre exam (Phase I)is an Objective type exam and will consist of 100 questions from the subjects including General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. Each section carries 25 questions of 50. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
Shortlisted candidates in ESIC UDC Phase 1 will be called Phase 2 (Main exam).
ESIC Steno Main Exam will consist of Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in nature) and Stenography Test.
Candidates should carry their Admit Card along with and a valid photo Id proof like PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook for verification process at the examination centre.
ESIC had invited applications for 1200+ posts of Steno and UDC in various parts of India in the month of March 2019.