Forest Research Institute University invited application for admission to Master of Science Course for the year 2015. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 April 2015.
- Last date for receipt of applications online: 17 April 2015
- Date of Online Examination Test 2015: 10 May 2015
Details of Course
- M.Sc. Forestry: 38 seats
- M.Sc. Wood Science & Technology: 38 seats
- M.Sc. Environment Management: 38 seats
- M.Sc. Cellulose & Paper Technology: 20 seats
- M.Sc. Forestry: Three years Bachelor’s degree in science with at least one of the subjects namely Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry.
- M.Sc. Wood Science & Technology: Three years Bachelor’s degree with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or B.Sc. degree in Forestry.
- M.Sc. Environment Management: Three years Bachelor’s degree in any branch of basic or applied Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry or Agriculture or BE/B.Tech in Environment Science.
- M.Sc. Cellulose & Paper Technology: Three years Bachelors degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects or BE/B.Tech. (Chemical or Mechanical Engineering). The 2nd year of this course is likely to be conducted at Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI), Saharanpur.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Students can download the application forms from the website http://fri.icfre.gov.in, which are in MS-Word format or apply online. Completed application forms along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 1200/- (Rupees Twelve hundred only) for each course payable at Dehradun in favour of Registrar, FRI (Deemed) University is to be sent at “EX ON SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, E-2/5, 2nd Floor, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi- 110017” before 17 April 2015.