Goa College of Engineering Recruitment 2017
Goa College of Engineering invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 12 September 2017.
- Date for walk in interview – 12 September 2017
Goa College of Engineering Vacancy Details
- Science & Humanities (Mathematics) – 01 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Library Attendant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Science & Humanities (Mathematics) – First Class at Master’s Degree in Mathematics.
- Assistant Librarian – Degree of recognized University or equivalent; Degree or Diploma in Library & information Science of recognized University.
- Library Assistant – Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized university; Certificate course in Library & Information Science recognized by Govt. of Goa.
- Library Attendant – 8th passed certificate or equivalent from a recognized institution.
Age Limit – 42 Years
How to apply for Goa College of Engineering, Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 12 September 2017 at Goa College of Engineering Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa along with relevant documents.
Govt Jobs Vacancies
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Teaching Jobs: 1829 Sanskrit Teacher vacancies under Directorate of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017, 10000 Vacancies for Primary School Teacher Posts