GPSC Answer Key 2019 for Class 3 Posts Released @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in, Download Here
GPSC Answer Key 2019 Out for Class 3 Posts, Check Objection Link
GPSC Answer Key 2019: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the answer key of prelims exam for the post of Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3. All candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the answers from GPSC official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSC Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar Answer Key 2019 Link is also given below. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website.
Candidates can also submit suggestion/objections, if any, through online objection submission system only. Physical submission of suggestions will not be considered. As per the official notice, “Question wise suggestion to be submitted in the prescribed format (proforma) published on the official website / online objection submission system. All suggestions are to be submitted with reference to the Master Question Paper with provisional answer key (Master Question Paper), published herewith on the website / online objection submission system. Objections should be sent referring to the Question, Question No. & options of the Master Question Paper”
Candidates can also submit objections directly though the link given below. Candidates will be required to select Exam Name and enter their Roll Number and Birth Date.
How to Download GPSC Answer Key 2019?
- Go to official website of GPSC www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on ‘View Attachment’ given against “Provisional Key (Prelim) 20/2019-20 Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3 Class-3”
- Click on “Provisional Key (Prelim) - 20/2019-20 - PAK-20-201920.pdf”
- A pdf will open, check answer key
- Click on the link given in the pdf for submitting objections
- Login in the link
- After login, you can download prescribe format of GPS Suggestion Sheet and Provisional Answer Key
- Select Question Number of objection and select the preferred answer by clicking in the given options
- Submit objections along with supporting document in a pdf file
- After submitting suggestions on online objection submission system, take a print out of submission