Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited application for recruitment to 05 posts of Lecturer and Research Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 May 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08 May 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 05
- Lecturer: 04
- Research Officer: 01
- Lecturer: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/-
- Research Officer: Rs.9,300-34,800+4,600/-
- Educational Qualification:
- Lecturer: Candidate must have Post Graduate degree qualification in the speciality concerned or equivalent and At least 3 years teaching experience in the concerned speciality as Senior Resident/Registrar/ Tutor/Demonstrator in a Medical College/Teaching Institution.
- Research Officer: Candidate must have At least 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Indian History or Political Science or Sociology from a recognized University or equivalent and Minimum two years experience in conducting research in the respective branch of study (Qualifications relaxable at Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified).
Knowledge of Konkani is a must for both the posts.
- Lecturer: Not exceeding 45 years
- Research Officer: Not exceeding 42 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application online at the Commission’s Website. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.