Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited application for recruitment to 21 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 09 July 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09 July 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 21
- Associate Professor in Neurosurgery: 01
- Assistant Professor in Neurology: 01
- Lecturers: 03
- Assistant Lecturers: 04
- Junior E.N.T. Surgeon: 02
- Junior Consultants: 07
- Public Health Dentist: 01
- Assistant Professors: 02
- Associate Professor in Neurosurgery: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/-
- Assistant Professor in Neurology: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/
- Lecturers: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/
- Assistant Lecturers: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/
- Junior E.N.T. Surgeon: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/
- Junior Consultants: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/
- Public Health Dentist: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/
- Assistant Professors: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,000/
- Educational Qualification
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Lecturers: Candidate must have Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-speciality or equivalent
- Assistant Lecturers: Candidate must have a recognised Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- Junior E.N.T. Surgeon: Candidate must have Post-graduate degree/diploma qualifications in the speciality concerned
- Junior Consultants: Candidate must have Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in the speciality concerned. In case of Diploma holders, work in responsible position connected with the speciality concerned for 2 years after post graduation Diploma.
- Public Health Dentist: Candidate must have a degree qualification included in Part I or Part II of the schedule to the Dentist Act, 1948 (16 of 1948). (ii) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Assistant Professors: Candidate must have Good Academic record with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University
- Age Limit
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Lecturers: Not more than 45 years
- Other Posts: Not more than 42 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application online. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.