GPSC Asst Engineer and Other Jobs
Gujarat PSC Jobs Notification: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer, Programme Officer & Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2018.
- Opening date for submission of application: 16 July 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 31 July 2018
Gujarat PSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 149 Posts
- Inspecting Officer – 7 Posts
- Programme Officer, Class-1, Women and Child Development – 4 Posts
- Analytical Chemist, Class-2, Gujarat Mining Service, Commissionerate of Geology and Mining – 3 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Mechanical), Class-1, Under Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department– 3 Posts
- Industrial Promotion Officer, Class-2, General State Service – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Asst Engineer, Programme Officer & Other Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Engineering (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions and basic knowledge of the computer is also required.
- Inspecting Officer – Degree in law or a Degree in law (special) or law with five years course after Higher Secondary Certificate (H. S. C.) obtained from any of the University.
- Programme Officer– Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Home Science or Sociology or Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work obtained from any of the University.
- Analytical Chemist– Post Graduate Degree in Inorganic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or Physical Chemistry or Pedogeo Chemistry obtained from any of the university.
- Executive Engineer (Mechanical) – Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering obtained from any of the Universities or institutions.
- Industrial Promotion– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology except-Civil Engineering and a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Rural Management or Entrepreneurship Development obtained from any of the universities established or incorporated by or under the central or a State Act in India or any other educational institution.
Age Limit for Assistant Engineer, Programme Officer & Other Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 21 to 35 years
- Inspecting Officer – 21 to 43 years
- Analytical Chemist – 21 to 42 years
- Executive Engineer (Mechanical), Programme Officer- 21 to 40 years
- Industrial Promotion Officer- 21 to 39 years
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
How to apply for GPSC Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 31 July 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference. Candidates can check the provided link below for more details.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK for State PCS