GPSC Asst Engineer and Other Jobs
Gujarat PSC Jobs Notification: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer, Programme Officer & Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2018.
- Opening date for submission of application: 16 July 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 31 July 2018
Gujarat PSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 149 Posts
- Inspecting Officer – 7 Posts
- Programme Officer, Class-1, Women and Child Development – 4 Posts
- Analytical Chemist, Class-2, Gujarat Mining Service, Commissionerate of Geology and Mining – 3 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Mechanical), Class-1, Under Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department– 3 Posts
- Industrial Promotion Officer, Class-2, General State Service – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Asst Engineer, Programme Officer & Other Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Engineering (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions and basic knowledge of the computer is also required.
- Inspecting Officer – Degree in law or a Degree in law (special) or law with five years course after Higher Secondary Certificate (H. S. C.) obtained from any of the University.
- Programme Officer– Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Home Science or Sociology or Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work obtained from any of the University.
- Analytical Chemist– Post Graduate Degree in Inorganic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or Physical Chemistry or Pedogeo Chemistry obtained from any of the university.
- Executive Engineer (Mechanical) – Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering obtained from any of the Universities or institutions.
- Industrial Promotion– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology except-Civil Engineering and a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Rural Management or Entrepreneurship Development obtained from any of the universities established or incorporated by or under the central or a State Act in India or any other educational institution.
Age Limit for Assistant Engineer, Programme Officer & Other Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 21 to 35 years
- Inspecting Officer – 21 to 43 years
- Analytical Chemist – 21 to 42 years
- Executive Engineer (Mechanical), Programme Officer- 21 to 40 years
- Industrial Promotion Officer- 21 to 39 years
How to apply for GPSC Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 31 July 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference. Candidates can check the provided link below for more details.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK for State PCS